Instructions for uploading files
to our FTP Server
1. Open Internet Explorer v5 or
2. Point the Browser to ftp://arrowsyouthhockey.org
3. Login with the Arrows username and password, make sure
to click Save Password and click Log On.
User Name: arrows_ftp
Password: arrows2006 (you
must use lower case)
4. Resize the FTP window so that it only takes up ½
5. Open the directory that contains your pictures and
resize it to the other ½ of the screen next to
the FTP window.
6. From the FTP window, select File, then New Folder.
7. Give the folder a descriptive name.
8. Double click on the folder.
9. Drag and drop files from your local pictures directory
to the remote FTP directory.
10. When you are done. Close both windows.